Hey guys and gals, just wanted to quickly share my "Essentials".
1) Giorgio Armani glasses.
- A necessity for me. They are always on unless I'm sleeping or showering. A rule of thumb though: If it sounds Italian, it's probably expensive.
2) Sigg waterbottle.
- Always gotta keep hydrated running back and forth on campus getting to classes and labs. I also wanted to express my asianness as well. =)
3) Samsung Galaxy S cellphone
- Its a great phone and I haven't had many problems with it. Although I want to upgrade to the S Galaxy S2, one of the fastest phones in the market.
4) Keys and keychain
- I only started doing this recently, but I ask friends to bring me back a keychain if they travel. So far I have Hong Kong, Taiwan, and New York.
5) Leather bi-fold wallet
- Very durable wallet. Cards on the left, coins on the right. Currently looking for the exact same wallet but with pockets for cards and a zipper pocket for coins.
6) iPod Nano (4th Generation) + Sony headphones
- I use Public Transportation via bus to get to school so I need something to do while riding it. Music always wakes me up, whether it be Kanye or Dr. Dre.
- Forgot what model it is, but these new Sony headphones are better than my old pair of Sony MDR-V150's.
Follow Ryan on Twitter!
Love the North