Monday, December 6, 2010


My snowboard bindings have been sent and I was planning to go snowboarding Wednesday now that Table Mountain is open. It's highly unlikely that I will get them before then, looks like snowboarding will have to wait until after finals. That's too bad. But soon I will have a photo up of the complete snowboard.

R. Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment